For our retailers and wholesalers
Ethylene Production and Sensitivity: Low
Brooks Availability: Year-round
Brooks Origin: Mexico and Guatemala
Storage: Keep limes at room temperature. Fruit may be refrigerated for a few days when ripe. Cold temperatures may also cause chilling and freezing injuries. Do not store below 40°F.
Beyond having a good-sized display in the citrus aisle, limes are perfect for displaying in same buckets near
- Fresh fish
- Drink mixes
- Guacamole and salsa displays
- Salad displays
- And any party or tailgate/game day displays
Show what the consumer needs to know (in priority order)
- Keep at room temperature
- Wash before slicing. Tips about slicing…
- Limes can help blend the flavors of a dish while also providing a flavor accent to meat, fish, fruit and veggie.
- Limes are a good source of
- Vitamin C
Box counts: 28, 36, 42, 48, 54
Net box weight: 10 lbs.
Pallet count: 204 boxes
Mesh bag weight: 2 lbs.
Box counts: 34/20
Net weight: 17/10
Pallet count: 60/72 boxes
Box counts: 110, 150, 175, 200, 230, 250
Net weight: 38 lbs.
Pallet count: 50 boxes