Avocados more ways than guac and toast
Sliced or mashed, SlimCados are a much healthier and tastier alternative to mayo, SlimCados don’t weigh down the sandwich nor the salad. Light, creamy avocado taste that’s perfect for almost any dish.
What about a summer picnic when mayo can’t stand the heat? It’s SlimCado to a great tasting rescue.
Don’t stop there. Spreading mashed up SlimCado on a sandwich or mixing it with a fruit salad adds not a condiment but a great taste to the dish. Spread it thick, because it’s still less fat and fewer calories than mayo.
2. Simply enjoy with a spoon
Take a spoon to it. SlimCados are perfect for a snack or some slices or chunks on the side of a dish.
What about browning? SlimCados are slower to brown. You should still squirt with lime or wrap tight when storing.
3. Salad perfect
SlimCado’s light and creamy great avocado taste is perfect for any almost any salad:
- Top that cobb or chef’s salad. SlimCados brown at a much slower rate. So you don’t have to wait until the last moment to slice an avocado to top any salad.
- Toss in after the dressing. All avocados are a bit fragile to toss vigorously. So wait and toss in the last place with a first-place taste.
- Fruity – SlimCados stand-out amongst the melons and berries.
- Veggie – Cucumbers, green beans and squash take the back seat.
- Tomato – SlimCados have an acid that’s found in olive oil so, of course, tomatoes pair nicely with this fruit.
- Entree salads like chicken, shrimp and tuna salads. Scoop out the avocado and use the skin as the dish or leave the yummy avocado inside and enjoy the salad with a SlimCado bit with every spoonful.
It’s a salad “quicker-picker-upper.”
5. Chop to top
Get “bowled” over with chopped SlimCado topping that creamy soup. Tomato soup is a perfect example of a soup that could use some avocado.
8. Entree topper
Serve chopped up SlimCado to the top of your meat just before serving. The SlimCado will ever so slightly melt to blend in with the meat’s great taste.
Put SlimCados right on the grill. Squirt with lime or soy sauce, if you like. Spray the grill with non-fat cooking spray and throw the SlimCado slices on the grill with or without its skin. Let it cook for 4 minutes.